The Excellence in Ufology Award 2018 was given to Luis D. Elizondo.
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) announced their annual Crystal and Appreciation Awards at the 2018 Symposium.
1. Field Investigator of the Year – Robert Spearing
2. Volunteer of the Year – Linda Flechtner
3. Chapter of the Year – Washington State, (Maurene Morgan SD)
4. International Chapter of the Year – France
5. Excellence in Ufology – Luis D. Elizondo
1. David MacDonald – For Outstanding International Business Development and Growth of International Membership and Chapters.
2. Chuck Reever – For Outstanding Service on International Investigations.
3. John Gagnon – For Outstanding Service to Quality Field Investigations. Form 30 Education.
4. Katie Griboski – For Outstanding Service for the implementation of the MUFON Archive Research and Reporting System – MARRS.
5. Tomas Karlsson – For Outstanding Service for the implementation of the Mobile version of the MUFON Case Management System.
6. Roger Marsh – For Excellence in the Creation of the first MUFON Cases of Interest Book for Sale Worldwide.
Discussion about this post